Peanut Butter Flag Dip
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter (your choice; crunchy or smooth)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar (up to 2 cups if needed)
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Red, White, and Blue jimmies sprinkles (separated)
- Cream butter, cream cheese, and peanut butter until mixed (using a hand-held mixer). Mix in vanilla.
- Add powdered sugar, ½ cup at a time, and mix until combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Turn out mixture on a large sheet of waxed paper. Use your hands to form into a rectangle (flag) shape.
- Place the waxed paper onto your serving plate. (It helps if the plate has sides…less mess!) Cover in sprinkles in a flag pattern: using waxed paper, block off a section for the blue. Cover in blue sprinkles, then a few white ones and pat to adhere them. Do the same for the red and white stripes of the flag, repeating until the dip is covered.
- Serving suggestion: pretzels, animal crackers, cookies, a spoon. Store in refrigerator.
Kick a motherfucker to the cizzurb | via Tumblr on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/61011198/via/methodicallife
Hearted from: http://tudorroses.tumblr.com/post/50074262639